Join SBU: Community Chapter Enquiry Form
Join The Program > Community Chapter Enquiry
We are excited to hear you are interested in joining an SBU Community Based Chapter! Please fill out this form and we’ll be in touch with you shortly with next steps and answer any questions you might have.
The SBU Community Chapter program is currently funded by grants from our partners Wells Fargo, United Way, Myers Park, and Charlotte Mecklenburg Community, so there is no cost to the participating students. The SBU Community Chapter program is:
- - Led by Chapter Ambassadors
- - Meet twice a month (minimum)
- - Sessions are held during school hours or after school. Or within a community setting.
- - Participants are eligible to pitch at Stiletto Challenge, youth pitch competition
- - Participants will have access to the membership portal
- - Free or discounted SBU swag